About Williams & Associates Tax Services
Specializing in Tax Guidance
We're here to guide you throughout the year, which in turn saves you money by getting you the best tax consequences.
It is crucial to understand all the pieces of your situation before we give tax advice on a piece of it.
If you have questions or concerns about a previously filed tax return by someone else, we are happy to look it over for any errors and advise you whether to amend your return to receive any missed credits.
We also offer consultation on how to proceed in the current time frame.
The bottom line is simple. Your job is to make sure your business grows and succeeds. Our job at Williams & Associates Tax Services is:
- To be at your side
- To free you of the burden of your tax services
You will always get accurate and efficient tax service encompassing your overall situation whether personal or business.
We work with you as a team and keep you informed and educated on how to obtain the best tax consequences.If you have questions or concerns, call us today for an initial consultation 910-392-1040. We offer periodic overviews throughout the year.
Some of the industries we work with include:
- Attorneys and Legal
- Automotive repair
- Automotive sales
- Bar and grill
- Builders and contractors
- Catering and food services
- Check cashing chains
- Child care centers
- Cleaning and maintenance companies
- Clothing retail
- Fire equipment sales and service
- Fire stations
- Food and catering companies
- Heating and air
- Home inspection
- Individual and business bill paying services
- Landscaping and lawn care professionals
- Lawn care and landscaping
- Manufacturing retail
- Media and news prints
- Medical and medical specialties
- Mobile home parks
- Networking and technology professionals
- Non-profit organizations
- Organics and hydroponics (retail, wholesale, and service)
- Personal finances
- Pool and spa
- Property investments
- Real estate
- Recruiting companies and consultants
- Riverwood reclamation
- Sales and retail industry
- Sporting goods retail
- Tile, stone and marble (retail, wholesale, fabrication, installation)
- Vending companies
- Video games and amusement companies
- Wine and beer supplier